Capodimonte Park

Naples

portfolio

Capodimonte Park

The forest was commissioned by Charles of Bourbon in 1734. It was initially conceived as a hunting reserve but with King Ferdinand II of the Two Sicilies it was transformed into an English garden, taking on the appearance it currently retains.

Work Details

Client

Ministry of Cultural Heritage Superintendence for Environmental, Architectural, Artistic and Historical Heritage of the Province of Naples

Location

Naples

Interventions

The works involved the arrangement of the avenues, the restoration of the surrounding walls, as well as the construction and installation of an electrical substation.

Type of Intervention

Work
Category

The combination of different realities such as heritage and professionalism, entrepreneurial skills and dynamism places TECNORES S.r.l. General Construction Company among the leading companies in the sector.

  • Archeology

  • Design

  • Maintenance

  • Restoration